Betty M. Dean School of Nursing
欧美观看免费全部完-成本人视频动漫免费 同性视频freeradioThe mission of the Betty M. Dean School of Nursing is to model the head, hands and heart of Jesus Christ dedicated to caring and world service.
Vision Statement: Committed to service through teaching, practice and research which are core to providing caring, competent, relevant, evidence based care with reliability and consistency for individuals, families, communities and populations.
Simpson University's Betty M. Dean School of Nursing offers students a quality Christian education embracing a faith-based nursing curriculum where caring is at the core of nursing.
Through innovative programs and personalized faculty attention, nursing students engage in challenging discussions, small classroom settings and invaluable hands-on experience in state-of-the-art simulation labs that enhance learning outcomes.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon the completion of the BSN program, graduates will:
- Integrate knowledge from the physical and behavioral sciences, informatics, and the humanities into professional nursing practice.
- Integrate faith and professional practice in a manner that is respectful of others’ spiritual beliefs and congruent with personal spirituality.
- Design competent, client centered professional nursing care for individuals, families, and populations across the health continuum in a variety of community based settings, emphasizing patient safety and quality.
- Implement health promotion and disease prevention plans for individuals, families, and populations.
- Demonstrate cultural competence in providing healthcare and working with others.
- Use critical thinking and evidence-based practice and research findings in professional nursing practice.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional nursing roles, values, social justice and human dignity.
- Form interdisciplinary collaborative relationships to improve professional nursing practice and the quality of healthcare for all.
- Exhibit effective communication skills for professional nursing practice.
- Participate in political regulatory processes that influence healthcare systems and quality improvement policies.
Science and Nursing Center
The Science and Nursing Center欧美观看免费全部完-成本人视频动漫免费 同性视频freeradio is equipped with:
- Two stories: one floor dedicated to science majors and one to nursing education
- Two clinical skills labs
- Specialized areas for physics, microbiology, genetics, chemistry, ecology and anatomy
- General-purpose classrooms
- Centralized faculty offices
欧美观看免费全部完-成本人视频动漫免费 同性视频freeradioDear SON Community:
欧美观看免费全部完-成本人视频动漫免费 同性视频freeradioThe School of Nursing at Simpson University will host an accreditation visit by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) February 12th - 14th.
欧美观看免费全部完-成本人视频动漫免费 同性视频freeradioCCNE will be conducting an on-site evaluation of our Traditional Undergraduate (TUG) Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and RN - BSN programs.
In accordance with CCNE’s procedures, the Commission provides the opportunity for program constituents and other interested parties to submit, in writing, third-party comments concerning our programs’ qualifications for accreditation.
We invite you to submit comments to CCNE at:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Attn: Third-Party Comments
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
CCNE - The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Simpson University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791 .
- 05.31.2019 -
- 04.08.2019 -
- 01.16.2019 -
- 07.07.2017 - Simpson Nursing School Ranked in Top 15 in California
- 08.10.2016 - Simpson Nursing Students Serve in India Again
- 03.26.2016 - Simpson Names the Betty M. Dean School of Nursing
- 11.20.2015 - Nursing Program Receives National Accreditation
- 05.08.2015 - Simpson Nursing Students to Serve in India
- 09.02.2013 - Simpson Celebrates Start of New Science and Nursing Center
- 08.08.2012 - Simpson Introduces School of Nursing
- 01.12.2011 - Simpson Launches B.S. in Nursing Program